Thursday, January 24, 2008

Fire on Ice

New Year's Day we woke up bright and early to go skiing at the Caledon Ski Club. (Thanks, Dido!) Jayden got some lessons from mom and dad for his Christmas present and was in ski camp with his cousins, while the rest of the Templeman clan came out for a day of skiing on fresh powder. Here Grandma is waiting for Jayden to come up the lift.
Jayden was good and fast enough to be bumped up to the older group and got to ski on other runs around the club. Don't they all look so cute? I like to call them "Helmets on skis"!
Our little ski bunny hoping to get as good and fast as mom one day.
Jayden and his certificate of completion for the Kinderski program.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I remember skiing next to "helmets on skis" like that at Sundance, when I was just learning (I felt like such an idiot, being passed by someone half my height!)