Seriously.
I have so very many photos that need editing!
I have birthdays, vacation shots . . . Paris is done, but Barcelona and the South of France are no where near done.
Then there are park photographs that I took on an outing in the middle of May. And a different park just yesterday.
That's not even including the shots of my boys creating a mud pit in our yard today, which clearly warrented photographs . . . especially when Jackson decided to ditch his swim suit for his shark boots and go swimming with the grubs!
And Jayden's little kindergarten graduation. And a family trip to Wonderland.
I used to have a life. Even with photography, but all this record keeping is keeping me really busy.
I guess most of it is made up of countless vacation photos, because who wouldn't take a ton of photos in Europe??
I apologize in advance for the jumbled up posts . . . I am trying to get through everything but sometimes I need a break from one type of entry.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment